We’re seeking a CPA (or CPA Candidate) to join Seeba & Associates as a Staff Accountant.
We need someone with at least a couple years of experience at a CPA firm (preferably in audit). They’d need to be interested in also developing in the tax area. A third of their year’s activity would be preparing tax returns. The other 8 months would be participating in our audit/review/compilation work. Our audits and reviews are solely of Christian churches & ministries, so we need a person with an interest in those entities as well as some professional experience with charitable nonprofits, or finance-related volunteer experience. It would be great to get someone located near our San Jose office, but setting up a telecommuting arrangement for up to 85% of their time is a possibility. We’re anticipating this would be a full-time position, but if someone had significant experience and wanted a part-time position, we would consider that as well.
Here's some basic criteria:
- Minimum 3.5 college GPA in their accounting major courses
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in public accounting, covering both audit and review engagements
- Good communication skills and a good manner with people, both staff & clients
- Possess great attention to detail
- Have an interest in serving Christian churches & ministries, and in those entities’ success
Resumes can be sent to us care of Grant Dow at the following address: